Quinoa Salad Recipe:
- 3 CUPS Cooked Quinoa( 1 cup Dried)
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed) 1-2 lemons
- 3-Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-Tsp Ground Cumin,
- 1-Tsp Pinch sea salt
- 1-1.5 Cups Black Beans (canned(540ml) or soaked overnight)
- Red Onion(small) ,diced
- 1 Cup Slivered almonds, toasted,
- Fresh Cilantro or Parsley – 1 Cup
- Cook Quinoa- rinse 1 cup of qquino in cold water. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. add quinoa & bring back to boil. Reduce temperature to low heat and simmer. Cook for 15 mintues-until water evaporates& tender. Let rest for mins then fluff.
- Wisk together Lemon & olive Oil, Cumin, Salt, into a vinaigrette .
- Combine all ingredients into a mdeium bowl. Drizzle dressing : Toss to combine:
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to combine