7 Tips for staying Motivated
- Set Goals – Make the goal realistic and achievable. It’s easy to get frustrated and give up. If you haven’t excised or no yoga in a while, a short term goal might be doing yoga once a week and not the 40day challenge.
- Make it Fun- find activited you enjoy and change it up. If your not enjoying your work out – change it.
- Make it a daily routine-Schedule workouts/yoga as you would any other important activity, meeting, visit or Dr.appt.
- Put it on Paper. – Write it down, Seeing the benefits or regular excerise on paper helps stay motivated. Record your efforts.
- Join Forces with friends /anyone- Organize a group to keep you focus.
- Rewards- When you reach your goals small or large. Treat yourself.
- Be Flexible – Be gentle to yourself. Stay on track, or get back on track . Don’t feel bad if you take one or two days off.
Natural Health July/Aug- love the magazine.
Meditation goes Mainstream-We are all doing it. Christian, children, not just the monks!
It used to be that the only people you’d find meditating were monks and your uber-crunchy neighbors who spent some time living in Tibet. Now, thanks to scores of studies proving a meditation practice can make us calmer and happier, lower our blood pressue and risk of heart attachk, and help us live longer, more of us are plopping onto meditation pillows-and reaping the benefits those monks and yogis have know for centuries.
Laws of Transformation: 40 days to Personal Revolution: By Baron
Law 1- Seek the Truth: Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free – John 8: 31-33
Law 2 Be willing to Come Apart: One must lose one’s life in order to find it- Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Law 3 Step out of your Comfort Zone: The easy path leads to the hard life, but the hard path leads to the easy life. Rilke
Law 4 Commit to Growth: He turns not back who is bound to a star: Leonardo Da Vinci
Law 5 Shift Your Vision: Things don’t change; we change. Henry David Thoreau
Law 6 Drop what you Know : Relinquishing control is the ultimate challenge of the spiritual warrior. The book of Runes
Law 7 Relax with what is : Adversity reveals genius. Horace
Law 8 Remove the Rocks: The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong:
Law 9 Dont’ Rush the Process: Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfectiosn, but instantly set about remedying – every day begin the task anew. Saint Francis De Sales
Law 10 Be True to yourself: The death of dogma is birth of reality : Immanuel Kant
Law 11Be Still and know:Silence is a great help to a seeker of truth, like myself. In the attitude of silence, the soul finds the path in clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself finto crystal clearness: Gandhi
Law 12: Understand That the Whole is the Goal. In nature, the overall principles represent a higher reality than does the single object. Albert Einstein
40 Days to personal revolution with Baron Baptise: Radically change your body and awaken within your soul. For those of you out there wanting to try the 40 days , but wanting someone please email me and we could do it together