Welcome to Bella Yoga Studio & Secret Gardens
Bella Yoga Yin’s & Yang’s
- We ask that you try to enter Bella Yoga with a positive uplifting mind.
- We realise that this takes practise, patience, perseverance along with the poses. We wish for you to enjoy your journey, accept yourself and enjoy your movements and calmness.
What to bring
- We encourage you to bring your own mat or buy one, recommended for better hygiene.
- Bring ample water and comfortable clothing, something warm to relax in.
- Paint your toes and get ready to smile 🙂
- Please arrive a little before the start time of the classes, being late may disrupt other class members.
- Please only have questions at the beginning or end of each class.
- Any ouchies such as colds etc, we ask that you reschedule your plans, stay at home & get well soon.
- No perfumes, colognes or any scented products in class.
- Remove shoes, if muddy please leave out side: No shoes on the hardwood floors.
- Parking is limited, so park with awareness of other. Squeeze – park smart.