Balance breathing to maximize your endurance, strength flexibility and mind, build your confidence, and combination of flow yoga, and Pilates mat. A wonderful mixture for those of you wanting the best of both. Building strength and a leaner body and stronger core.
Flowing blend from one pose to the next. Energetic flow of breath, balance postures, challenges the mind and body. Creating strength in the body and mind. Be prepared to sweat.
Instructors choices, it can be Hatha Yoga, Pilates or yoga, mixture of fusion., meditation who know’s we will be surprised.
Gentle Hatha Yoga:
Gentle Classic Hatha Flow for everyone and simplifies the yoga movements..
Build core strength, core leads to better balance and stability. Reduce back pain, improves physical activates, Yoga calms the mind increases your flexibility is essential in promoting well-rounded health.
Yoga Postures adapted for the larger body, as well as other important elements of yoga. Build confidence and adapt a new lifestyle change that prevents chronic diseases, inflammation and stress. Yoga isn’t just for thin and flexible, it is for each and every one of us. It is a matter of finding a space where you feel comfortable and safe. Gentle classes have been created specifically for curvy bodies, with the connection that we will become flexible, tap into our strength, and stretch the stiffness away. Most importantly, learning to breathe into our bodies.
Healing Breath Ayurvedic Healing Practise
Utilizes our connection to source (our consciousness to heal) Special type of breathing to remove blocks, energetic, emotional, mental, and spiritual life. Koshas, Charkas, purification and its importance in promoting health. Reduces Toxins (Ama) in the Body
- Using the power of the breath we can create deep healing and release of all energy points Koshas
- We are connected to our deep awareness and consciousness
- Consciousness heals
- The Healing Breath is a powerful exercise where we move energy and awareness into the deepest parts of our being , chakras, koshas, nadis
- Using yoga asana practice the physical body can help to encourage release and deep connection.
- Mantras, symbols and visualization also help transform vibrations and open the deep healing.
- Surrender and gratitude are also important.
- No. previous yoga training is required. Good for any Body. Any time of the day. Is it about allowing to surrender and letting go?
Workshops Available and Private Sessions available.